Friday 16 September 2011

My Mind's Eye September Challenge

Well ladies, I think I have had the most boring week in history. The economic downturn is not so slowly pushing my business of 9 years down the gurgler and I have been rattling around the house all week going out of my mind. I have always worked and don't know how to NOT work. So next time your at Coles doing your grocery shopping, make sure you take a good look at the check out chick as it could be me!

On the plus side, heaps of time to scrap! DH felt sorry for me ( God bless him!) and through $100 my way for some new goodies to keep me out of his hair and stop my whining lol. In among my new buys I purchased the fabulous new MME Lost & Found 2 Rosy & Sunshine ranges. SO stunning!!! The perfect opportunity to have a go at playing along with the MME challenge this month I say. The challenge is to use a sketch and the following in your title..."Back To ______". So here is my entry....






MME products used:
Lost & Found 2
Rosy - Ordinary Dream Paper
Rosy - Love Stamped Paper
Rosy - Ordinary Adventure Paper
Sunshine - Memory Blossom Paper
Sunshine - Lovely Sewing Paper
Sunshine - Sunshine Music Paper
Rosy - Love Layered Chipboard Stickers
Sunshine - Memories Layered Chipboard Stickers
Laundry Line - Rub On Alphas


5 comments:

  1. The stitched twine is Totally Awesome....
    Love your take on the MME Challenge & the those flowers are Superb....... xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this! Haha your little dude reminds me so much of our little dude! Not sure if it's the expression or the gorgeous chubby cheeks. So cute! Love the colours, the detail and the way the whole layout has been put together. Your stuff is awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  3. beautiful! Love the stitching...you are just so dang talented girl!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I was drawn to your layout by that cutie photo of the baby! I do also, like the balance of your LO as well as the overall "cozy" feeling just to look at it! Great job. Hope you're not rattling around your house too much longer and can get back to a "thriving" business. We all can sympathize with you here in the USA. It definitely is NOT rosy here either!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful! I love your flowers and your stitching. :-)

    ReplyDelete