Thursday 12 June 2014

Sharing my good news!!!


Hey guys :)

Well if you are a social media girl like me you probably already know this but I just wanted to share here too...

I am sooo honored to have been chosen to 2014-2015 Prima Design Team Member...


I am beyond thrilled for sooo many reason. 
To be chosen amongst hundreds of applicants, to work along side such an incredible talented bunch of ladies but mostly..
I Love Prima. Pure & Simple.

Any scrapper will tell you, DT work is great, but it can be phenomenal if you believe in and love the products you use and promote. For me, since I first started paper crafting 3 years ago, it has been and always will be, Prima.

Everything they do is pure magic to me and to be able to represent and design for them, past all the 'Yay, I Made It' buzz, well it is EVERYTHING!!

I am one happy little scrapper and am so happy to be able to share my awesome news with you all......

Georgia
xox


19 comments:

  1. I saw the news on Prima...well deserved! Your work is spectacular! Congrats and can't wait to see what you do!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Parabéns, Georgia! Sucesso, seu trabalho é especial!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations Georgia- i absolutley love your work and was so pleased to see yours and Nadia's names in the new line up! Well done you must be STOKED! Can't wait to see all your fabulous creations!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations Georgia! The layouts you created are fabulous!!! Your work is always so inspiring!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am Very VERY happy for you G YOU are SUPER Artsy & talented you SO DESERVE THIS... Can not wait to see what you create... Not thing less than AMAZING I reckon! x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, this is the most amazing news! Huge congrats to you! I'm sure you will do gorgeous work for them and can't wait to see your fantastic creations!

    ReplyDelete
  7. How exciting !! HIGE CONGRATS and so exciting to see so many Aussies girls :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congratulations!!! I saw it on the Prima blog yesterday :) Looking forward to your Prima projects!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. A big well done to you, well deserved enjoy and create!

    ReplyDelete
  10. congrats!! I had 2 awesome years, and now you will too!! Enjoy your every part!!! XO

    ReplyDelete
  11. Congratulations - how exciting to see Aussie Artists on the world stage with the best in the business :D

    ReplyDelete
  12. I was waiting for you to say something to congratulate you (I caught the announcement at Prima yesterday)
    CONGRATULATIONS!! (I'm not surprised- your work is awesome!)

    ReplyDelete
  13. A huge congrats to you Georgia! Woohoo! Sooo looking forward to what you create! Well deserved!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Congrats to you too Georgia! I always thought you'd be perfect material for the Prima DT :) x

    ReplyDelete
  15. If you applied, you must have been a shoe-in. Congrats! Can't wait to see all you do with the yummy goodness of Prima!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Well done and congratulations on being chosen, great to see the Aussies on the team.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Way to go and congrats Georgia. You are the perfect fit for Prima and I can't wait to see all your gorgeous creations!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  18. But OF COURSE Georgia my awesome girl! this is so so well deserved! Congratulations!! xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  19. Congratulations. I love the work you do and am looking forward to seeing what you create for Prima.

    ReplyDelete